Cassidy Rhodes has contributed to the Edmonton Panda’s red hot start by amassing 12 points in eight games, including seven goals, both which lead the league.
Edmonton Pandas goaltender Lindsey Johnson put together a perfect month, starting five games, all while not allowing a single goal. She leads the league with a 1.000 SV% and five shutouts. Not far behind is Lloydminster PWM Steelers goalie Ridleigh Hansen, who is sporting a 0.972 SV% with two shutouts through five games.
1) Sherwood Park Fury (15 pts)
2) Edmonton Pandas (8 pts)
3) North Central Impact (7 pts)
4) Peace Country PCFAC Storm (7 pts)
5) Lloydminster Elite Steelers (6 pts)
6) St. Albert Sharks (0 pts)
Sophy Aldred of Calgary Fire White is currently leading the league in points with eight, and is tied for the lead in goals with four (tied with Chloe Boyko, Haylee Iverson, Nadia Lavoie, and Karsyn Utz).
North Central Impact goaltender Rory Gidosh has put up and impressive start, with a 0.986 SV% and one shutout through two games. Olivia Towpich of Calgary Fire Red has started her season off with one shutout though her one start.
1) St. Albert Chargers (9 pts)
2) Lloydminster Richardsons Jewellery Jr. Steelers (8 pts)
3) Edmonton Pandas (6 pts)
4) Sherwood Park Royals (6 pts)
5) North Central Impact (3 pts)
6) Peace Country PCFAC Storm (1 pt)
St. Albert’s Paige Smith currently leads the league in goals (7) and points (10) through four games. Not far behind is Emelia McDermid of Olds, who has six goals and three assists for nine points in four games.